On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 6:10 PM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 07/03/2011 23:39, Greg Freemyer a écrit :

I think in this case the presenter is contributing a lot more than the
video guy.

who know what the video guy had to do to acheive his task? (anyway it
was not me)

why do you want to personalize the thread? I try to summarize what
works and what don't. nothing personal.

with so many personal attacks, I wonder who will answer the real subject.

JDD,

I'm not trying to attack you or anyone else.

But in way of analogy, talking to your local car mechanic about issues
with your engine is different than talking to a BMW engineer.

With the engineer, you are talking to someone who can actually fix the
problem, but you typically need to be precise so that he fully
understands the problem and redesigns the engine the right way.

When talking about USB devices and kernel support, Greg KH is that engineer.

If USB device support is a key thing for you, you have his ear,
leverage that fact.

Greg (not KH)