Hi,

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011, jdd wrote:
Le 07/03/2011 22:52, Greg KH a écrit :

show me yours video tutorials...

Oh, I like these types of arguments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLBrBBImJt4

(sorry, couldn't resist...)

But I suspect it's not you that made the video :-)

Not clear about your smiley, just curious.

For now, I try to make things clearer, not to make bugs fixed.

Yes, that is what this list is for.

I don't understand why, each time somebody notes a problem, there is
one to ask if the bug was reported.

Making some things clearer is mainly for youself and others to assure where the problems are.

But no developer will start "his" real activity simply by reading a problem stating discussion here.

The seed for any developer action "in foreign cases" is a bugzilla entry and the proper responses there.

There are probably too many bugs reported, if I see that not all are
fixed?

A very much too plain view.
NEEDINFO is a progress stopper until the requested info reporter responds.

"there are probably too many lazy reporters" would be a second view.

if so, there is a problem and you can't do anything as a developper to
fix this one, I'm pretty sure you have little time left :-).

You see. At least are you telling it.
Try to understand the bugzilla role and it's exclusivity for those that like to bring in a bug with the goal of getting rid of it.

Viele Gruesse
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)

--
Eberhard Moenkeberg