On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 12:21:18AM +0300, Ilya Chernykh wrote:
On Tuesday 08 March 2011 00:15:02 Juergen Weigert wrote:

If you aren't willing to at least list the specific problems, and file
bugs, nothing will ever get fixed, sorry.

did you notice I already did often in the last 10 years, with little
or no result.
with such attitude, do not ask why we don't have more users.

Jdd, while everybody is alert now, this is your chance to point out
one(!) of your bugzilla numbers.

I have an old winmodem not working in Linux. It there a chance that it is
made
working if I make a bugreport? Note that the production stopped about 10
years ago and the manufacturer did not disclose the specifications.

Unfortunatly, due to the specs never being released, I do not see this
device working. But, I did hear of some people getting it to work with
very low baud rates. Have you tried a recent release to see if it now
works for you?

thanks,

greg k-h