On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 08:42:57PM +0100, jdd wrote:
Le 07/03/2011 20:36, Greg KH a écrit :

If you aren't willing to at least list the specific problems, and file
bugs, nothing will ever get fixed, sorry.

did you notice I already did often in the last 10 years, with little
or no result.

I have not, pointers to specific bugs please?

with such attitude, do not ask why we don't have more users.

"file a bug and we will fix it" is a much better attitude than you can
get from other operating systems...

thanks,

greg k-h