  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:20:18 -0500
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 1:04 PM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Now that 11.4 is done and nearly out, we can think of the future.

in 2011, most of us do not use anymore Windows or nearly. Still when
we advertise openSUSE we need to be cautious. switching completely to
openSUSE is nearly impossible, because there are still some locks.

JDD,

I just created https://features.opensuse.org/311442

It is about my need for a OneNote compatible utility.

I realize that is a major task that LibreOffice or KDE would need to
take up, but I have atleast put in in openfate.

openfate has a tagging capability. Are you tagging all of the
features that fit into this category under a single tag?

If so, please tag my feature as part of that set.

Greg