Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.5 vs. 12.0
On 2011/03/07 19:37 (GMT+0100) Kim Leyendecker composed:

What´s the technology way we want do for the 11.4 successor?

I prefer no direct connection to anything but year of _release_, similar to what Mandriva does. That would make November's 11.5, the following just 12, next after that in early 2013 just 13, but the following release 8 months later also in 2013, 13+ or 13Plus, and the next in 2014 just 14. This scenario would allow alterations of release period anywhere from 6 months up without any need to change the naming system again before another new century begins.
--
"How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose
understanding rather than silver." Proverbs 16:16 NKJV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/