On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 07:04:14PM +0100, jdd wrote:
* I would add: make USB hardware more linux friendly, but this is more
a kernel problem. I anyway open a feature for that, but I don't know
exactly how we can make it successfull
https://features.opensuse.org/311441

What USB hardware does not work on Linux today? I have a bunch of USB
devices that don't work on Windows, should that be an issue the other
way around?

Heck, we support USB 3.0 on Linux, while no other operating system does,
is that a problem?

Again, specifics are important here, broad general statements like this
fate entry will get no where as they are impossible to address.

thanks,

greg k-h