Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.4 repos are open
On 2011/03/07 11:12 (GMT-0500) Greg Freemyer composed:

I've got RC1 in VirtualBox and zypper dup is reporting:

==
1148 packages to upgrade, 19 to downgrade, 20 new, 3 to remove, 1 to change
arch.
Overall download size: 834.9 MiB. After the operation, 11.6 MiB will be freed.
==

The 19 downgrades are:
==
The following packages are going to be downgraded:
bundle-lang-gnome-en bundle-lang-kde-en cron cronie ghostscript-fonts-other
ghostscript-fonts-std ghostscript-library ghostscript-x11 libldb0
libproxy1-config-gnome libproxy1-config-kde4 libproxy1-networkmanager
libproxy1-pacrunner-mozjs libtalloc2 libtdb1 libtevent0 openSUSE-release
openSUSE-release-ftp python-kdebase4
==

Is that that the sort of thing you're seeing? Or something else.

That's exactly the sort. There were IIRC 28 to upgrade, openSUSE-release to downgrade, and several from Packman that were both downgrade and change vendor.

I've only dup'd my one RAID1 testing box so far. I have a dozen or so others left to do at some point, none virtual.
--
"How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose
understanding rather than silver." Proverbs 16:16 NKJV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/