Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Tumbleweed for 11.3 is now closed
On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 08:49:30AM -0800, Greg KH wrote:
On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 08:13:03AM -0800, Greg KH wrote:
Hi,

As the repos for 11.4 are now open for syncing from, I've disabled the
tumbleweed repo, and am redoing it for 11.4 at this moment.

So I recommend disabling your tumbleweed repo, updating to 11.4, and
then waiting until later today when the tumbleweed repo has been synced
up to 11.4 packages. I'll do an announcement when that happens as well.

Actually, disable tumbleweed _BEFORE_ updating to 11.4 seems like the
better idea, I just ran into problems with going from a direct
tumbleweed/11.3 release to 11.4, so I suggest not trying this if at all
possible.

Hm, this might not be a tumbleweed problem, others have hit this as
well:
https://bugzilla.novell.com/677425