Re: [opensuse-factory] Burning CD image RC2 - failed booting
Am 04.03.2011 23:16, schrieb jdd:
I used the RC2 dvd and kde live cd and could boot it with VirtualBox
with no problem

openSUSE-DVD-x86_64-Build0002-Media.iso

jdd

--
Hm. then was the Image, I downloaded, broken. I´m downloading right now a new one and will try it, when it´s finished.

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.suseusers.de.vu