Re: [opensuse-factory] NIC bonding ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 20:08:30 +0100
Per Jessen wrote:

Sid Boyce wrote:

On 27/02/11 10:40, Per Jessen wrote:
Per Jessen wrote:

Has anyone tried setting up a bonding interface with current
Factory? I'm seeing some pretty weird behaviour - should I expect
bonding to work?

Seems I screwed up the config of my sun happy meal cards, so once
that's fixed, bonding will no doubt work.

I've been using bonding a very long time to make VirtualBox VM's part
of the local network and it's still funtioning.
Regards
Sid.

Thanks Sid - I also got the bonding to work once I had assigned a
MAC-address to the Sun card.

Then I had to figure out to set the mode to balance-rr which took a
little longer, but it's now working fine.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (0.0°C)