Re: [opensuse-factory] Amarok
On 02/16/2011 01:45 AM, Donn Washburn wrote:
Why is it every time I upgrade amarok becomes more of a pain in the tail.
This is as root user calling amarok. This is a fresh load of 11.4 RC1
Yes I have gotten as much as possible from Packman but several dependencies
are missing and then this DBUS headache.

Oh Yea thanks for fixing the gpm mouse

As root
m1l: # amarok
unnamed app(12140): KUniqueApplication: Cannot find the D-Bus session server:
"Did not receive a reply. Possible causes
include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus
security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout
expired, or the network connection was broken."

unnamed app(12139): KUniqueApplication: Pipe closed unexpectedly.

Did you test with (from a console)

amarok --nofork --debug ?

--

Bruno Friedmann