Re: [opensuse-factory] Features List
Le jeudi 03 février 2011, à 13:59 +0100, Sascha Manns a écrit :
Hello Mates,

i've just would ask, if we have an List of Key-Features in oS 11.4. I
would like to dokument it...

Don't we already have such a list with the announcements of all previous
milestones? It just feels like we're being asked again and again to
document what are the cool latest changes :/ Maybe we should track all
this on a wiki page?

Anyway, on the GNOME side, here's what I can think of:

- GNOME 2.32: latest stable GNOME 2.x release, with all the latest
fixes
- GNOME Shell and GTK+ 3 preview: packages available for developers to
play with GTK+ 3, and for users to play with GNOME Shell (which is a
subset of what will be new in GNOME 3)
- many new applications packaged and available. See
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GNOME_new_packages for a list (which
is actually not up-to-date, but it's a good start)
- webm support
- hal really out by default
- latest versions of all popular apps (pidgin, gnucash, inkscape, gimp,
and most other apps you can think of)

Cheers,

Vincent

--