Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.4 bootsplash branding
Fredag den 4. februar 2011 20:11:11 skrev Stefan Seyfried:
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 19:50:40 +0100

"Hans-Peter Holler" <holler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry Seife and others,
I like it and I'm awaiting, after seeing this Celadon artwork in KDE and
gfxboot, this going finally in the lighter green (now a dark grey) in
bootsplash/initrd.

I actually could not care less for artwork, as once I'm logged in my user
settings are in charge and I'm never going to see it again. But this just
is too similar to a broken LCD to be funny.

Still unclear if you're talking about the MS6 bootsplash or the latest stuff.

The WIP screenshots I've seen post MS6 were looking very good to me.

Especially considering the circumstances - i.e. Jakub Steiner leaving the
company and no replacement being hired, plus some big problems with a leading
artwork volunteer recently.