[opensuse-factory] kde can't drag / move icons
openSUSE 11.4 M6

The other day I found that I was suddenly unable to move icons on my desktop. Nor can I move them around in a folder view widget on the desktop. When I tried to drag them, they wouldn't move, instead a selection rectange would draw as though I hadn't clicked an icon.

So I created a new user to see if the problem existed there. No problem. So then I nuked my ~/.kde4 folder and let it regenerate. Problem is gone.

But now all the sudden it is back again. I can't move icons.

I do not have "lock in place" or "align to grid" checked. I tried a standard Desktop View, and a Folder View desktop activity. I couldn't find any other reports of this..