Re: [opensuse-factory] accepted licences
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 17:27:05 +0200
On 02/04/2011 12:15 PM, Joerg Schilling wrote:
A fedora member told me that Redhat is trying to silently bash some licenses
even though they are OSI accepted licenses.

Jörg

Maybe if you reworded the above statement to :
"A fedora member told me that Redhat is dissatisfied with some of the
OSI accepted licenses and are making moves in the background to have
them changed."
Your statement would have more credibility.
Dave P