Re: [opensuse-factory] Firefox status for 11.4
On Wednesday 26 January 2011 18:12:17 Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Peter Nikolic

On Wednesday 26 January 2011 16:28:10 Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Am 26.01.2011 17:11, schrieb Peter Nikolic:
firefox-bin: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object file: No such file or

the file exists so after getting 3.6 working again i have not

you see i believe i choice and do not like the idea of a beta version
of something trashing your known working version but i spose that
comes of too much time being spent on the development of the MS
version all the time .

No, it's because you don't install the packages we provide but probably
the upstream tarball or whatever else.

I also believe in choice but that doesn't mean that I'm responsible for
software you get from somewhere :-(

Right where is there an Opensuse version cus i cant find one ..

These software repos are in a disgusting state what ever happened to 3
clicks i think it is time all these web sites were recombined into one
instead of here there and everywhere it is a real PITA if you are not
in the know to find things

We need a full list of repo's centreally located that can be viewed
easily to find where things are .

I am not interested in what other distro's do before anyone pipes in
only Opensuse

The software search tool can be a pain because it returns so many hits

If you look at:

you will see the 4.0 beta about half way down the page. Use the
one-click from there

Good Luck
HUmmmm well i have followed the link above used the one click install as
suggested guess what still on Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-GB;
rv: Gecko/20101203 SUSE/3.6.13-3.1 Firefox/3.6.13 ..

Either the link is faulty or the beta is actuall 3.6.13

I ran it from konq fire fox was not running

Pete .