[opensuse-factory] Firefox status for 11.4
Hi,

with 11.4 deadline arriving fast (rc1 checkin date is february 4th) I
want to give a small notice about the status of Firefox (and other
mozilla apps).

Here is the latest short term schedule from Mozilla for Firefox 4:
http://christian.legnitto.com/blog/2011/01/25/updated-firefox-4-beta-plan/

That means that we would end up having Firefox 4 beta 11 for the GA
version of 11.4. This is probably the last beta before they are starting
to do RCs.

I want to raise the question if we would like to do that or reverting
back to Firefox 3.6.13?
My favourite would be the former but it basically has disadvantages:
- not all addons will be compatible by then
- people who cannot do updates for whatever reason will stay with beta

And just another sidenote. The next scheduled security releases for
Firefox, Thunderbird and seamonkey is probably february 8th which means
the first updates for them are needed as online updates apparently
before GA :-(

Wolfgang