Re: [opensuse-factory] Palm Pilot device
On 01/22/2011 12:00 PM, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 06:27:28 -0600
Donn Washburn<n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pilot-link is already installed according to "zypper in pilot-link".
And visor is up but the device is still not found. I even tried a
different kernel to check if visor was a problem
pilot-link is a program IIUC, not a driver.

Start it. Search the device with it.
Well if lsusb doesn't see the device then it is a kernel problem with visor or it is a udev rule problem. pilot-link works with jpilot but has nothing to with the lsb system. I say it is a udev problem.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street Email:" n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx "