Re: [opensuse-factory] apparmor 2.5
Am Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011 schrieb Jeff Mahoney:
On 01/05/2011 09:52 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011 schrieb Peter Czanik:
Hello,
I asked Jeff, when AppArmor 2.5 will hit Factory, as it's needed for
syslog-ng to function properly (or actually the updated profile...). He
told me, that it was submitted to Factory over a week ago. When is it
expected to be included in Factory?

This can take a while, it's treated as new package and the queue for
review of those is pretty long and will grow even longer as many people
are on long vacations.

What review needs to happen? The only major change is the packaging as a
result of the upstream packages being merged into one tarball. Otherwise
it's a standard version update.

I know, but due to the packaging change it ended up in the queue for new
packages. Today is the first day where really everyone in NBG is expected back
in office... ;)

Greetings, Stephan