Re: [opensuse-factory] TVtime problems again
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 14:22:01 +0200
On 12/19/2010 04:28 PM, Donn Washburn wrote:
Hey openSuSE Group;

Why is that every time I save from yast2 all of the TV information is
not being written to /etc/inittab. A grep of /etc also is find
nothing of value. Yesterday I had TVtime working correctly and with
no reboot it is failing again.
Same error that happened yesterday. Where is Yast2>Hardware>TV
writing the conf information? Historically it has been in
/etc/inittab at the bottom of that file.

The card is found as a Hauppauge 401 with BT878

According to the spec file it should be /etc/tvtime/ and there's a
"%config(noreplace)" as well so if your configuration files have been
modified they won't be replaced.
Regards
Dave P