Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Distribution
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:57:08 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Hi,

Even though there are some glitches in Factory, I decided that
Build 957 is good enough to wear the milestone label.

For those only reading -factory: I posted to opensuse-project asking
about the future version. I think the discussion about that belongs
to the project as a whole, not just the developers, so if you have
an oppinion about it, please subscribe to -project and discuss there
(you may set your address to nomail after a result :)

Greetings, Stephan