Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed request for packages
  • From: Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:09:49 -0800
On Thu, Dec 09, 2010 at 08:42:50PM +0200, Vahis wrote:
On 12/09/2010 08:01 PM, Greg KH wrote:
Hi all,

The openSUSE:Tumbleweed repo is now up and has exactly one package that
will install properly, git. :)

Jiri is working on getting the kernel packages building properly, and
I'm looking at linking to network:samba:STABLE as that's a good place to
get the latest stable samba packages.

But, what I need from you all, is a request for what packages do you
feel I should be updating right now, and hopefully you can provide a
pointer to the repo for where these packages are (if they are only in
FACTORY, that's fine as well.)

I've been dreaming long of a LAMP server that can be kept updated
without EVER being stopped.

So I would vote for the packages in LAMP pattern.

All of them? Ok, what repo should they be pulled from? It looks like
we need apache, php5 and postgresql, right?

greg k-h