Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed request for packages
  • From: Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:09:49 -0800
On Thu, Dec 09, 2010 at 08:42:50PM +0200, Vahis wrote:
On 12/09/2010 08:01 PM, Greg KH wrote:
Hi all,

The openSUSE:Tumbleweed repo is now up and has exactly one package that
will install properly, git. :)

Jiri is working on getting the kernel packages building properly, and
I'm looking at linking to network:samba:STABLE as that's a good place to
get the latest stable samba packages.

But, what I need from you all, is a request for what packages do you
feel I should be updating right now, and hopefully you can provide a
pointer to the repo for where these packages are (if they are only in
FACTORY, that's fine as well.)

I've been dreaming long of a LAMP server that can be kept updated
without EVER being stopped.

So I would vote for the packages in LAMP pattern.

All of them? Ok, what repo should they be pulled from? It looks like
we need apache, php5 and postgresql, right?

thanks,

greg k-h