Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Distribution
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 12:58:09 -0500
On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Larry Finger
<Larry.Finger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/24/2010 08:23 AM, Karsten König wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 24. November 2010, 11:52:17 schrieb Vincent Untz:
Le mercredi 24 novembre 2010, à 11:14 +0100, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
Hi,

Normally I would upload Milestone4 to the mirrors around now, but
unfortunately my own experience in using Factory right now forbids this.

There are too many regressions in there atm - I don't even have network
(possibly already fixed in http://bit.ly/f8yt6S)

So I would like to have them fixed first and then release early next
week.

Is there a list of regressions people can help with? Or do we already
have people working on all of them?

Thanks,

Vincent

There is a pretty cool result page for the automated image testing but I lost
the url and can't find it on the testing team wiki =/
It was suggested that the page is a good reference point on the usability of
factory, might also be fine for finding big regressions and tracking down at
what time it broke

http://openqa.opensuse.org/cgi-bin/currentresults

Larry

That is cool!