Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-factory] Help there's a problem with https://build.opensuse.org/package/show? action menu.
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 10:27:04 +0200
On 11/07/2010 05:54 PM, Marcus Rueckert wrote:
hi,

the correct place to report a bug would be
https://bugzilla.novell.com/

darix

The last bug I made for build service was ignored, I will search for it
when I have time, I think it's still open but fixed a long time ago. The
build service irc used to be a place to get help but now it's a closed
shop that I can't get into.
What product do I submit a bug against? Ok I've found Build Service
under openSUSE.org.
I started writing the bug report at about 20:00 GMT +2, it's now 22:36
and when I try to submit the server times out but it's succeeded at last
bnc#651955 I can't add you as cc your email address gets rejected.
I will start composing a bug report about my local packages being
mangled by "osc up" when an existing package is linked to an older
package next week, I've worked the whole weekend and am very tired, atm
I work around it by deleting the link.

Dave P