Re: [opensuse-factory] Project in "factory" -- what about OS 11.4 ?
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 13:17:23 +0200
On 10/29/2010 06:25 PM, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le vendredi 29 octobre 2010, à 18:15 +0200, Philippe Andersson a écrit :

Hello list,

I've recently volunteered to maintain the SCPM package, and it's now
been checked into Factory (around Sept. 21st).

But a few days ago, I got the following message through the
opensuse-packaging mailing list: "Please submit your packages before
Friday afternoon (UTC time) to make sure they will get included in this
release."

So my question is: do I need to do anything special regarding SCPM at
this stage, or is its presence in Factory enough to get it included in
the upcoming 11.4 ?

Oh, that's probably my automatic mail. The goal is to remind people to
submit any changes in their packages before the deadline. I can update
the wording, if you find it confusing. Would this be better?

"Please submit changes in your packages before..."

Cheers,

Vincent

You should state "..... to make sure they get included in this milestone
release"
Regards
Dave P