Re: [opensuse-factory] Project in "factory" -- what about OS 11.4 ?
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 18:25:24 +0200
Le vendredi 29 octobre 2010, à 18:15 +0200, Philippe Andersson a écrit :
Hello list,

I've recently volunteered to maintain the SCPM package, and it's now
been checked into Factory (around Sept. 21st).

But a few days ago, I got the following message through the
opensuse-packaging mailing list: "Please submit your packages before
Friday afternoon (UTC time) to make sure they will get included in this
release."

So my question is: do I need to do anything special regarding SCPM at
this stage, or is its presence in Factory enough to get it included in
the upcoming 11.4 ?

Oh, that's probably my automatic mail. The goal is to remind people to
submit any changes in their packages before the deadline. I can update
the wording, if you find it confusing. Would this be better?

"Please submit changes in your packages before..."

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.