Re: [opensuse-factory] -lwrap
  • From: Stephan Barth <snbarth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:08:40 +0200
Hi Donn,

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 08:58:09AM -0500, Donn Washburn wrote:
Be 64 years of age and having a bad memory I was in hopes someone
could refresh my memory as to how to solve a " -lwrap ". problem.
As I remember it came from a file starting with "net". Please note
I had it saved from before but I had a hard drive take a long term
vacation. zypper in net* didn't offer anything to solve the
problem.

It concerns Amarok compiling and gcc.

I think you are looking for the tcpd package.

--
Bye,

Stephan Barth

Novell Technical Services, Worldwide Support Services Linux
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuremberg