Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Distribution
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:11:19 +0200
Am Dienstag 19 Oktober 2010 schrieb Stefan Seyfried:
On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:06:20 +0200

Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

There is one rather important update to the way we build factory, that I
didn't yet announce properly: We now only rebuild packages if their
sources changed (they were submitted) or if we trigger the rebuild
manually.

This means that this snippet from the checkin mail is no longer correct
(package bluez), right?

| calling whatdependson for head-i586
| Packages directly triggered for rebuild:
| - bluez
| - at least 919 other packages
No and yes. At least 919 packages are triggered in other projects than
Factory, but in Factory it's only 1.

Greetings, Stephan