Re: [opensuse-factory] module compilation on kernel change
  • From: Guido Berhoerster <gber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:13:03 +0200
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2010-10-18 13:50]:
Looks like somebody has reinvention of DKMS:

I went to that page, and tried the first link to find more
information, the "projects page". Alas, link does not exist (error

The links under documentation are fine and provide a good
overview. AFAIK it's used by Ubuntu, Mandriva, and Fedora, so I'd
guess they provide documentation as well; there's also the git
repo on
Guido Berhoerster