Re: [opensuse-factory] patterns-openSUSE-lxde -> openbox
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 06:04:41 -0400
On 2010/10/04 09:23 (GMT+0200) Andrea Florio composed:

Felix Miata composed:

That's what I tried before starting the thread. Apparently simply changing
the file isn't enough, and whatever it was was handled by the shutdown to
wait on a thread response, then booting to try again.

what about if you run lxdm from "init 3" ? (you may want to check
autologin is disabled)

"Was handled by the ..." means it works since rebooting. I actually used init
5 just to see what lxdm looks like, something I usually don't bother with on
Factory boots. Normal for me with Factory boots is starting in 3 and startx
if and when I want X.

can you eventually give the output of /var/log/lxdm ?

Sure. Do you still want it?

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/