Re: [opensuse-factory] comparing png files for build-compare
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:16:02 +0200
Le lundi 20 septembre 2010, à 09:39 +0200, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
I don't think we should harm so many build processes to save another 100 MB,
but we should concentrate on getting factory deltas working. This would still
mean 1225 packages to upgrade, but the download size would be around 50MB
(and it would eat up more CPU).

Can someone write down what is needed to make this happen? This could
help people give it a try.

https://features.opensuse.org/303532 was opened more than two years ago,
and based on this, the only thing I can tell is that we would need to
adapt backend parts. Which doesn't really tell me a lot ;-)

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.