Re: [opensuse-factory] Too much Gnome for KDE
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:10:03 +0200
Le vendredi 06 août 2010, à 01:23 -0400, Felix Miata a écrit :
Why does gnome-control-center, needed only because certain apps are built
only using gtk but never to be used here except outside of Gnome, dep to
nautilus, metacity & nautilus-tracker, even with zypper's -d option?

Which app depends on gnome-control-center? Since it's a core part of
GNOME, I don't think it's unreasonable for it to bring some other parts
of GNOME with it...

(although, looking at it, I'm a bit unsure why it requires nautilus)

Why do I need ~17 gnome packages just to run Epiphany?

Which ones? Likely libraries?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.