Re: [opensuse-factory] problems writing optical supports
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 01:19:10 +0200
2010/7/5 jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>:
Le 05/07/2010 13:06, Joerg Schilling a écrit :

Note that if you have a BD writer and if you see better speed on MS-WIN,
I am very interested to see SCSI command traces (from a program that
is able to snoop SCSI commands) and there would be definitely a reaction
in the cdrtools code.

I have such a BD writer (LG, USB, may be the same as yours) and an XP
computer. On XP I use the software given with the writer, but have no
idea of how to log the scsi commands?

All my software is and always was developed in close contact to it's users
and in former times, there have been several times where feedback from
SCSI snoops has been integrated.

I don't challenge this. All this story is damageable.
I could install your cdrecord from obs and I write with it now

Since 11.3 openSUSE also provides cdrskin (package libburnia-tools),
from http://libburnia-project.org/. With newer versions available at
X11:xfce.
I don't use my writer... ever? If you use it more, it's a program that
could use some testing.