Re: [opensuse-factory] perl_bootloader
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 16:53:23 +0200
Günther J. Niederwimmer write:
Hello,

is this a known problem

Warning: GRUB::GrubDev2UnixDev: No partition found /dev/md126 with 12627?

I installed a fresh RC2 in a Intel Raid1 System, I installed before WIN7 on
this system.

By installing, a message for Intel Matrix System is popup, I say yes to the
question, Install.

Hi,
it is problem to say if it is known issue as this is generic information which
typical show problem in hardware detection. So please open bug report (assign
it directly to me to speed up things) and attach yast logs and I investigate it.

Thanks
Josef

--
Josef Reidinger