Re: [opensuse-factory] video dvd authoring
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:14:31 +0200
Le 28/06/2010 09:38, Dave Plater a écrit :
On 06/25/2010 12:40 PM, jdd wrote:
Hello,

It look like no authoring dvd product works with present factory

* kdvd don't works at all (it's the only working app in 11.2)
* deVeDe ask for spumux that is not available anywhere (and should not
be required, as it's only for subtitles)
* no "todisk" is availalble (nor, of course gtodisk) and on 11.2 fails
with "no mp2enc nor mpeg2enc"

You most probably have the 11.3 version of mjpegtools installed, you
need to install the packman one, there is an 11.3 version.

yes! I have pacman, but the installed version was OS one. OS is
1.9.0-7.11, PC is 1.9.0.03

pretty confusing :-(

jdd

The dvd authoring packages I had a quick look at need ffmpeg so there's
no hope of them ever being in openSUSE. They also need dvdauthor which
doesn't exist in openSUSE and might as well stay as a packman package if
the packages that need it are all there.

I have the pacman dvdauthor

I filled a bug #617805 devede needs spumux

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net