[opensuse-factory] Kerneloops with kernel head repo and 11.2 system
  • From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:56:39 +0200
Hello,

I'm running an 11.2 system with the kernel from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Kernel:/HEAD/openSUSE_11.2/
The kernel oopses very early in the boot process. The problem has been
there for 2-3 weeks (sorry for being that imprecise and late, but I've
been very busy for the last weeks).
There was a problem with HEAD a few months ago that looked similar and
IIRC was some interaction between kernel and boot process in initrd.
Is that problem back?

Thanks
Joerg
--