Re: [opensuse-factory] GIMP splash screen not branded
  • From: Atri Bhattacharya <badshah400@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 04:23:52 +0530
On Thu, 2010-06-17 at 23:32 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le jeudi 17 juin 2010, à 22:05 +0530, Atri Bhattacharya a écrit :
The GIMP splash-screen in RC1 still uses branding from the 11.2 release,
which does not fit in with the much brighter colours of the 11.3
environment. Is this known and slated to be fixed soon or do I file a
bug?

Good catch. I don't think there's a bug opened about it, but I have no
idea who would fix that now, since jimmac left Novell :/

Hi Vincent!

The splash-screen itself is already done by jimmac.
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/art/blobs/master/app-splashes/gimp/gimp-splash.png

It has not been pushed out to factory that's all. So I guess, it is just
a matter of replacing this file "gimp-branding-openSUSE-splash.png" in
the gimp-branding-openSUSE package with the png image from the above
link and updating the change-logs accordingly? If so, I can have the
project checked out and I can do this. But I don't know if it is this
easy!

Bye
--
Atri