Re: [opensuse-factory] mpre problems with 7
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:04:39 +0200
Le jeudi 17 juin 2010, à 09:47 -0500, Donn Washburn a écrit :
This new wallpaper seems to not work correctly as well as not be
pleasant to look at. It is cute but why do we need it. Black
borders

I don't know if we have the sam default wallpaper, but I really like it.

1. It leaves small rectangular boxes with print from something that
was moved from that point, The
2. The Date/Calender when pulled up is only black with 3 very tiny squares.
Using the "Digital Clock Setting" changed the image - however it is
still incorrect.
3 The left hand area where the icons are lacks contrast on the
side bar used for adjustment. It works but you need to guess at
where the button are

First, maybe it's worth mentioning which desktop you're using. I can
only guess it's not GNOME since there's no "Digital Clock Setting",
but...

Did you file bugs?

Vincent

--