Re: [opensuse-factory] mdds package in devel:libraries:c_c++
Hello Marcus,

On Fri, 2010-05-28 at 21:40 +0200, Marcus Meissner wrote:

You could check the buildlog and try to fix some of the warnings at the end.

I just worked on it to remove all RPMLINT warnings.

- you copy files to $RPM_BUILD_ROOT in the %build section

This should be moved to the %install section.

Done!

- You seem to include test cases... Perhaps build and run them in a "%check"
section.

This is a good idea; however, I seem to be having some problem with
this, as the build has hard time finding g++.

If this is not a requirement, perhaps I could work on this as an
improvement for the next version ? This package is not fully
autoconf'ed yet (i.e. no 'make test'), so, implementing check would be a
bit of a challenge.

What do you think?

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida - OpenOffice.org Engineer - Novell, Inc.
<kyoshida@xxxxxxxxxx>