Re: [opensuse-factory] update libgadu
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 19:16:03 +0200
2010/5/20 Mariusz Fik <fisiu82@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi mates,

Just few days ago libgadu was released at version 1.9.0.
The main change is support for new gadu-gadu protocol.

Is there any chance to update it for 11.3? Thanks to that I can push kadu IM
to Contrib repo.

Well, I don't read polish, so it's difficult to know the exact situation.

That's a decission that Coolo has to take. But it would be good to
know exactly what this "new gadu-gadu protocol" is. Has Gadu-Gadu
changed the protocol, dropping support for the old one, meaning the
current libgadu in Factory is plain broken? Are both still supported
(for how long?)? ...?