Re: [opensuse-factory] Factory install report
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 14:39:21 +0200
Am Sonntag 16 Mai 2010 schrieb Bernhard M. Wiedemann:

Then I saw this morning "YaST was unable to find the correct control file.
We are using a fallback one. This should not happen and is worth reporting
a bug." Even when I used download.opensuse.org as source.
http://www3.zq1.de/bernhard/mirror/opensuse/video/openSUSE-NET-i586-Build0
607b.ogv
http://www3.zq1.de/bernhard/mirror/opensuse/video/openSUSE-NET-i586-Build0
607c.ogv
http://www3.zq1.de/bernhard/mirror/opensuse/video/openSUSE-NET-x86_64-Buil
d0607b.ogv This is probably just temporary.

Using a direct mirror (gwdg) is not a good idea as there is no guarentee that
the meta data you get fits to the rpms. On download.o.o we take care of that,
but the mirrors sync as they get the data.

Greetings, Stephan