Re: [opensuse-factory] that RWX. problem
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 22:41:27 -0400
* Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx> [05-04-10 20:36]:
* Donn Washburn<n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx> [05-04-10 19:01]:
Thanks to all that suggested a way to fix every directory and file
RWXRWXRWX"." dot ( this whole openSuSE 11.3 M6 system ).

I saw no suggests! So I beat it. It took some of my 15+ years
playing with UNIX and beat problems. But now, /home/donn/file or
directory is clear of the "." dot.
Well, good for you.

ps. Be sure that you do not tell anyone how you solved your problem.

No Sir I won't tell anyone how to correct this or the password lost problem.

Hope you not caught up in all of the bad weather and floods

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street Email:" n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx "

Thanks for the good wishes, but we just had light rain here :^).