Re: [opensuse-factory] that RWX. problem
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 22:41:27 -0400
* Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx> [05-04-10 20:36]:
* Donn Washburn<n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx> [05-04-10 19:01]:
Thanks to all that suggested a way to fix every directory and file
RWXRWXRWX"." dot ( this whole openSuSE 11.3 M6 system ).

I saw no suggests! So I beat it. It took some of my 15+ years
playing with UNIX and beat problems. But now, /home/donn/file or
directory is clear of the "." dot.
Well, good for you.

ps. Be sure that you do not tell anyone how you solved your problem.

No Sir I won't tell anyone how to correct this or the password lost problem.

Hope you not caught up in all of the bad weather and floods

73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street Email:" n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx "
Sugar Land, TX 77478 LL#
Ham Callsign N5XWB HAMs : " n5xwb@xxxxxxxx "
BMW MOA #: 4146 - Ambassador
" " #279316

Thanks for the good wishes, but we just had light rain here :^).

Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG # US1244711 Photo Album:
Registered Linux User #207535 @