Re: [opensuse-factory] Factory install report
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:17:51 +0200
Am Dienstag 27 April 2010 schrieb Bernhard M. Wiedemann:

today were tested two new NET install .isos (0571,0572)
the x86_64 isos still failed early with a yast2/installer segfault
the NET-i586-Build0572 now already failed at kexec

Hi,

There is no point in testing the NET isos daily if you do not change the
download URL. You will test M5 every day. The NET iso only contains the
trigger to download factory-snapshot. If you boot the ISO, I think F5 changes
the download url and you need to change it to factory to test factory.

BTW: I found the issue with the live cds and I hope the next round will
boot again.

Gretings, Stephan