Re: [opensuse-factory] xdiskusage in Factory?
  • From: Petr Uzel <petr.uzel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:01:47 +0200
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 12:25:50PM +0100, John Beranek wrote:
On 19/04/10 22:16, John Beranek wrote:
The release notes for M5 featured the text "Added xdiskusage, a visual
disk-space analyzer." but as far as I can tell it _hasn't_ really been
added.

It's available in the dev project X11:Utilities, but it's not available
in the factory distribution, and it doesn't even appear as a package in
"osc ls openSUSE:Factory".

So, should it be in Factory? Will it make it to Factory, given the
version/feature freeze?

Tried to create an SR to propagate the package from X11:Utilities to
openSUSE:Factory, but it seems I don't have the rights to do that. ;)

Server returned an error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
No permission to create request for package 'xdiskusage' in project
'X11:Utilities'

You are now maintainer of X11:Utilities/xdiskusage. Please try again.

Petr

--
Petr Uzel, openSUSE Boosters Team
IRC: ptr_uzl @ freenode