Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: GTK interface of software installer in YaST [yast2-gtk] in Factory
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 01:40:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Wednesday, 2010-04-21 at 18:07 -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:

I have to postpone any more tests till a DVD install that works on x64 is
released, and reinstall
factory.

That's confusing. Zypper dup typically takes less bandwidth than
downloading a full DVD.

I guess your test machine has no Internet access?

I had to install the test partition unis the 32 bit version, due to the 64 bit dvd not being installable. But now, as reported on another email zypper dup refuses to run chrooted on the 64 version (see the other email for details), so I have to reinstall x64 version from scratch, M6 or later.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.