Re: [opensuse-factory] gnome keyring working for anyone?
  • From: Andrea Florio <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:27:13 +0200

can you try to login using GDM or LXDM ?

i guess the issue is a patch used suse gnome, that enable keyring only
in gnome/lxde with gdm/lxdm

IMHO it's useless and wrong to have, but i guess it's not something i
can choose to change... an openfate feature is the proper way to do it.

(i think the patch is useless, mostly coz knetworkmanager is always
broken and features less than nm-applet and nm-applet can't use
kwallet... so people want to use nm-applet in kde (me) can't do it in
the best way)

Andrea