[opensuse-factory] Milestone6 moved to next week
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:43:27 +0200
Am Sonntag, 18. April 2010 17:13:11 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Hi,

Just to let you know: the latest factory tree has synced, so you should
be able to test post-M5 now. Hope your testing works better this time ;)

The live cds are mostly done too, but somehow the build service does
not like to start the last one of them.

With almost 100 build failures, it's clearly not time for a beta though,
but I'm not sure how to handle it. It would be great if more people would
help fixing - as the time for version updates is over, it would be good if
you get your hands down fixing.

Now is monday morning and we neither have live cds, nor installable
factory nor DVDs. And with > 70 build failures I would like to move M6
to next week - the buffer between M6 and M7 is large enough.

I won't move the dead lines though, the week gained will be used
exclusively for testing and fixing. So if you want leaf packages's version
updated in Factory, today is your last day. Bug fixes and build fixes I take
as I see it fit in my roadmap towards M6.

Greetings, Stephan