Re: [opensuse-factory] Request to add packages to Factory
  • From: Karsten König <remur@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 20:01:22 +0200
I am unsure if you understood the submit request thing correctly, you can use
osc to submit packages to the :factory repository

http://en.opensuse.org/Submit_Request is a good read about it, the first part
is more on submitting small changes but still shows good how it works

So in case you did a submit request to :Factory with osc you should also add
the ids here so people can check up on them =)

Also I think we already have feature freeze, so getting this in for 11.3 might
be complicated

Cheers,
Karsten