Re: [opensuse-factory] should Office pattern NOT install openoffice?
  • From: James Mason <bear454@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:34:19 -0700
Well, I suppose this is an argument about whether we are (a)
integrating LXDE into openSUSE, or (b) integrating openSUSE into LXDE.
I'd have to argue the first. And since openSUSE uses OpenOffice.org
as the default office suite regardless of DE (we install by default
OO.o on KDE despite KOffice), I don't see why that would be different
for LXDE.

- James Mason 'bear454'